Deep Root Distribution
Deep Root Distribution respects your privacy. Please read the following information to learn more about our privacy practices.
- This policy covers what personally identifiable information Deep Root Distribution collects and how it is treated. Personally identifiable information is information that can be used to identify visitors to the http://deeprootdistribution.com Web Site. This information may be limited to an IP address or extend to personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, or telephone number.
- This policy only applies to http://deeprootdistribution.com and does not extend to the practices of other Web Sites that we may link to, companies that we do not own or control, or to people whom we do not employ or manage.
Our Internet address is located at http://deeprootdistribution.com
Deep Root Distribution
PO Box 452
Deer Park, CA 94576
You may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disputes will be handled by our customer service representative. Our customer service will promptly correct any errors.
When visiting Web Sites, certain information about you and your computer sometimes can be collected. This section explains what information Deep Root Distribution collects, and how it is used.
Information Collected – What information do we collect and why?
We collect the following identifiable information about our visitors:
We collect identifiable information for the following reasons:
- Completion and Support of Current Activity
- Web Site and System Administration
- Research and Development
This site uses Google's Universal Analytics to help us understand which features and content are meaningful to you and which ones are not so much. To opt out of Google Analytics for all websites, see https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881
Our Web Site generates server log files automatically. These log files are used to generate statistical information and error reports to ensure the Web Site runs with a minimum of disruption. They are not actively used to identify individual visitors.
Information Recipients – Who has access to the information collected?
- Ourselves and/or entities acting as our agents or entities for which we are acting as an agent.
Information Retention – How long is this information retained?
- Universal Analytics data are retained for 26 months.